ON-LINE MEETING – 9/10/2020
MINUTES OF THE MEETING
- Dudley College
- HWK Koblenz
- Istituto Attilio Deffenu
- Izmit Technical and Vocational High School
- Konya Technical and Vocational High School
- Scuola Centrale Formazione
PART 1: WHAT IS GOING ON
The participants, in alphabetical order, describe the situation in their schools with regard to mobility programs.
Fortunately, in most schools the health situation of students and teachers is good. But the situation could get worse in some places.
It can be said that mobility has been suspended in all places, with some very specific exceptions. The expectations of being able to reactivate the activities vary, in general until next February onwards. We hope that next summer we can reactivate the mobility programs.
Reference is made to the importance of requesting the accreditation of the VET Charter: deadline is 29 October.
PART 2: LOOKING AT THE FUTURE
- HWK Koblenz makes a proposal of creating a “Virtual City-Tour”. This initiative could be extended to present companies or schools, in order to stimulate the desire to carry out mobility. They will send a call to have an extra on-line meeting with all interested partners.
- SCF makes an invitation in participating in an Erasmus+ Virtual exchange they are developing: topics of common interest. They need partners.
- CURIO makes a proposal of promoting International Technical Departments, in order to exchange initiatives and experiences in teaching in this period of Pandemic. They will prepare a Webinar for the teachers who are interested.
- XABEC organizing an activity, appropriate to the pandemic situation. They will make a concrete proposal.
- SAVO is organizing several virtual activities. They will invite the partners to participate in them, and camps they organize. On the other hand they invite to use the e-Twining Platform.
- Date for the next meeting
- Calls for several meetings/webinars:
- HWK Koblenz: Virtual City Tour
- CURIO: Webinar International Technical Departments